It’s never easy to see your pets struggling with age-related issues like joint problems and limited mobility. That’s why we created this product, which was specifically formulated to support pet joint function. Our CBD joint formula combines the natural properties of cannabidiol and other proven ingredients like glucosamine to promote healthy joints, help improve joint discomfort, and ease stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity. Additionally, our CBD joint support for pets comes with a delicious bacon flavor, making it easier to administer.
Pet Essentials CBD Joint Support helps support your pet’s joint health through six active ingredients:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) acts upon receptors within the joints. Through its interaction with endocannabinoid receptors, CBD may help minimize discomfort and promote healthy a healthy inflammatory response.
- Glucosamine may stimulate the production of proteoglycans, which help maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin helps to retain fluid in the joints. This may help cushion joints from friction, therefore helping to reduce discomfort.
- Hyaluronic acid promotes the lubrication of joints and shock absorption capacity.
- Turmeric powder has natural properties, which make it a strong anti-inflammatory agent.
- Manganese ascorbate helps to promote a healthy inflammatory response.
In addition to these main six active ingredients, our joint support for pets contains high-quality ingredients for a formula that is entirely non-GMO, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. Like the rest of our CBD products for pets, Oliver’s Harvest Pet Essentials Joint Support is pharmacist formulated and tested in independent laboratories for quality and safety.
Cannabidiol (CBD) 2.5 mg; glucosamine 400 mg; chondroitin 250 mg; methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg; hyaluronic acid 3.0 mg; manganese ascorbate 2.5 mg; turmeric powder 25 mg; bacon flavoring
Doses vary by weight. Please see the chart in the directions within the product label for recommended use.
|Weight||No. of Tablets per day initial use||Maintenance|
|Up to 15 lbs.||½ tablet||½ tablet every other day|
|16-30 lbs.||1 tablet||½ tablet|
|31-60 31-60 lbs.||2 tablets||1 tablet|
|Over 60 lbs.||3 tablets||1-2 tablets|
- Count: 120 tablets per bottle.
- Supply: Varies per size/weight of pet.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.