Whether you’ve just worked out, have a chronic condition or are just dealing with the aches and pains of age, CBD is a great way to find relief. The menthol muscle roll-on with CBD will provide immediate relief and long-term comfort.
This product can help with everything from minor, muscular discomfort to strong, persistent throbbing. The Oliver’s Harvest Menthol Muscle Roll-On can give you deep muscular relaxation so you can get back to doing what you love.
With a convenient and easy-to-carry roll-on container, you can easily apply this gel to any body part that could use some relief (except for mucous areas).
Soon after rolling the Menthol + CBD gel on your muscles, a cooling sensation will start to gently penetrate the skin. Within a few minutes, the CBD will penetrate the skin and enter the muscle region, working its natural magic on your body.
Meet the Major Players
CBD = Cannabidiol
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of the hemp plant. CBD by itself does not produce intoxicating effects.
- Menthol is obtained from the oils of corn mint, peppermint, or other mints. Menthol provides a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. Topically applied menthol gels result in a cooling sensation and are reported to act as a counterirritant to reduce the sensation of pain.
- Eucalyptus oil is distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae native to Australia and cultivated worldwide. Eucalyptus oil has wide range of applications, as a pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavouring, fragrance and industrial uses.
This product does NOT contain THC.
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Camphor Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Mellencamp Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oil, Gum Base, Hemp Extracted CBD
Important Product Notes
- Apply generously to the area as desired.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash hands with cool water after use.
- Do not apply bandages over the muscle rub.
Benefits of Menthol Muscle Roll-On with CBD
Whether you’re working out at the gym, wrangling toddlers at home, or just trying to get through an eight-hour work shift, chances are good that you could use a little muscle relaxation. However, finding a natural, healthy treatment option that’s good for everyday use can be challenging.
Luckily, Oliver’s Harvest has you covered. Our Menthol Muscle Roll-On with CBD is perfect for relieving the tension and pain caused by overused muscles. Keep reading to learn about the many benefits offered by our roll-on CBD topical.
You don’t have to work a hard manual labor job to experience muscle pain; sitting at a computer all day with your arms stretched out to a keyboard can wreak havoc on your back and neck muscles, too. Wherever you work, a CBD topical that comes in a jar or tube can be inconvenient for inconspicuous application. Oliver’s Harvest Menthol Muscle Roll-On comes in a discrete three-ounce bottle with a roller. That means no scooping, spreading or rubbing in, and no messy hands. If you’re searching for a portable, accessible CBD topical cream for pain, try our Menthol Muscle Roll-On and experience immediate and lasting relief.
Natural Pain Relief
If you experience chronic pain, you know how tricky it can be to find safe, non-habit-forming pain relief. America’s opioid crisis has shown us just how easy and life-upending it can be to get hooked on the wrong treatments. Fortunately, CBD is a viable pain-management option for people experiencing a wide variety of pain and discomfort. Our Menthol Muscle Roll-On combines the following non-habit forming ingredients to give you safe, effective relief:
- CBD. Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over a hundred cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. It works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, the regulatory system charged with maintaining many essential functions, including pain response.
- Menthol. Menthol is an organic compound derived from a variety of plants, including corn, peppermint and other mints. It’s used in many medications for its analgesic effects. Studies show that topical menthol can drastically reduce chronic and neuropathic pain.
- Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is a genus that encompasses hundreds of species of plants. The leaf glands in many species contain eucalyptus oil, which, like menthol, is known for its analgesic effects. Studies indicate that topical eucalyptus can provide significant pain relief.
- Camphor. Camphor is a waxy substance found in the wood of the camphor laurel, a large evergreen tree. A recent study found that when used in a topical patch with menthol, camphor provided pain relief in people suffering from mild to moderate arthritic, neurological and musculoskeletal pain.
When it comes to choosing a CBD topical cream for pain, you need to consider how the topical will affect your skin. After all, your skin is absorbing more than just CBD and other pain relievers; it’s absorbing every other ingredient, too. That’s why Oliver’s Harvest Menthol Muscle Roll-On also contains the following ingredients to promote skin health:
- Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia, commonly known as the tea tree. Research indicates that tea tree oil can soothe dry, itchy skin, combat oily skin, reduce skin inflammation and provide antibacterial effects to damaged, wounded skin.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe Barbadensis, commonly known as Aloe vera, is a succulent plant species of the Aloe genus. The sticky substance inside its leaves is traditionally used to treat burns, cuts, insect bites, and skin conditions such as eczema. Studies show that Aloe vera is especially beneficial for healing skin wounds.
- Arnica. Extracted from dead flower heads of the Arnica montana plant, Arnica montana flower extract is a common ingredient in topical skin treatments. Studies show it can reduce swelling and pain, as well as provide anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial effects.
If you need a convenient, effective CBD topical cream for pain, try Oliver’s Harvest Menthol Muscle Roll-On with CBD. Our Menthol Muscle Roll-On can tackle persistent muscle pain head-on and improve your skin health in the process. Questions? Feel free to contact Oliver’s Harvest online, or give us a call at 866-634-3134.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.