Oliver’s Harvest Full-Spectrum CBD Oils are available in three ﬂavors and strengths so you can choose the best full-spectrum oil for your wellness needs. Our full-spectrum hemp oils are extracted using organic ethanol and contain a wide assemblage of phytonutrients from plants, including naturally-occurring cannabinoids to enhance the effects of CBD and promote a healthy mind and body balance. Because we use full-spectrum oil, you get the benefits of these natural components working together with a range of terpenes and flavonoids to generate what’s known as the entourage effect.
By promoting a healthy endocannabinoid system, continued use of our full-spectrum CBD oil may:
- Help maintain healthy joints
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Help regulate sleep cycles
- Reduce stress and anxiousness
- Promote a healthy digestion
What Strength to Choose:
- 250mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): New to CBD? With 15mL, our 250mg strength is designed for newcomers who would like to try broad-spectrum CBD.
- 500 mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): Tried CBD before? Our 500mg comes in 30mL bottles for users who have tried CBD before and know their optimal strength.
- 1000 mg (serving 33.3mg/ml) Everyday user? This concentration is perfect for CBD users looking to experience the benefits of CBD at their full potential.
- Shake well before usage
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of CBD oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the CBD oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
Naturally, pure CBD oil has a raw taste and smell. The earthy aftertaste of CBD oil can range greatly from light to strong. It depends on the concentration levels and formulation, which vary by brand. Oliver’s Harvest oils are formulated to have a light and natural aftertaste, making them easy to ingest and enjoy.
Our broad-spectrum oils offer high bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to your body’s ability to absorb and use the essential active ingredients of the administered compound. At Oliver’s Harvest, we are dedicated to providing our consumers with the highest-quality, pharmacy-formulated CBD oils for their needs. Our CBD is extracted from the finest hemp grown on our organic farms in North Carolina. In addition, our CBD oils are crafted and infused through a rigorous process that makes them the purest in the market.
Organic MCT oil , winterized triple-filtered full-spectrum hemp extract, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract, organic hemp seed oil.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
1. Which full-spectrum CBD oil strength is best for daily users?
We recommend the 1000 mg CBD essential oil for everyday users. This bottle serves 33.3 mg per ml, which is perfect for those looking to experience the full potential of Oliver’s Harvest Full Spectrum CBD Oil collections.
2. What is the best way to take a full-spectrum CBD oil?
The best way to take it is by placing half a dropper of full-spectrum CBD oil under the tongue, holding it for 20-60 seconds before swallowing.
3. What strength of full-spectrum CBD should I take?
We recommend 250mg for newcomers, 500mg for those who have used CBD before and know their optimal strength, and 1000mg for daily users who want to experience full-spectrum CBD oil at its full potential.