Introducing our line of Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil. Our high-quality oils are designed to enhance your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is found throughout the entire body. Our CBD oils provide you with results fast and efficiently. Try Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum CBD oil to improve your overall wellness.
By promoting a healthy endocannabinoid system, continued use of CBD oil may:
- Help maintain movement
- Help regulate rest periods
- Reduce life stressors
What Strength to Choose:
- 250mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): New to CBD? With 15mL, our 250mg strength is designed for newcomers who would like to try broad-spectrum CBD.
- 500mg (serving 16.7mg/ml): Tried CBD before? Our 500mg comes in 30mL bottles for users who have tried CBD before and know their optimal strength.
- 1000mg (serving 33.3mg/ml) Everyday user? This concentration is perfect for CBD users looking to experience the benefits of CBD at their full potential.
- 2000 mg (concentration 66.7 mg/ml). This strength is for daily users. You can use 2,000 mg tinctures to relieve stronger symptoms or simply to reduce the serving dose. You will save on getting more CBD for a lower price.
- 3500 mg (concentration 116.7 mg/ml). The highest strength for experienced users with severe symptoms. You can also reduce your daily dose to only a few drops and use the bottle for a few months. This bottle offers the highest saving per mg of CBD.
- Shake well before usage
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of CBD oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the CBD oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
Peppermint oil has been used for hundreds of years. Now you can enjoy a perfect combination of peppermint essential oils and hemp-derived CBD.
Our broad-spectrum oils offer high bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to your body’s ability to absorb and use the essential active ingredients of the administered compound. At Oliver’s Harvest, we are dedicated to providing our consumers with the highest-quality, chemist-formulated CBD oils for their needs. Our CBD is extracted from the finest hemp grown on our organic farms in North Carolina. In addition, our CBD oils are crafted and infused through a rigorous process that makes them the purest in the market.
Organic MCT Oil, Winterized Triple-Filtered Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new wellness program.
1. How long does CBD Peppermint Oil last?
Each 15mL bottle of our Broad Spectrum Peppermint Oil can last up to 30 days while each 30mL bottle can last up to 60 days.
2. What does broad spectrum mean?
There are many different types of CBD essential oils, like full spectrum, isolate and broad spectrum.
Broad-spectrum CBD contains a range of naturally occurring compounds from the cannabis plant, but no tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta 9 THC).
3. What is the best way to take CBD sublingual oil?
The best way to take it is by placing half a dropper of CBD oil under the tongue, holding it for 20-60 seconds before swallowing.