Oliver’s Harvest Full-Spectrum CBD Oils are available in four ﬂavors and strengths so you can choose the best full-spectrum oil for your wellness needs. Our full-spectrum hemp oils contain a wide assemblage of phytonutrients from plants, including naturally-occurring cannabinoids to enhance the effects of CBD and promote a healthy mind and body balance. Because we use full-spectrum oil, you get the benefits of these natural components working together with a range of terpenes and flavonoids to generate what’s known as the entourage effect.
By promoting a healthy endocannabinoid system, continued use of our full-spectrum CBD oil may:
- Help maintain healthy joints
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Help regulate sleep cycles
- Reduce stress and anxiousness
- Promote a healthy digestion
- Hemp pain relief
What Strength to Choose:
- 150mg (serving 10mg/mL): If you are new to CBD but would like to experience the entourage effect, this low strength oil is for you.
- 300mg (serving 10mg/mL): This moderate strength is an excellent option for relatively new users looking for stronger effects.
Hemp oil uses:
- Shake well before usage
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of CBD oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the CBD oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
- Importance of healthy lifestyle
It’s no secret, peppermint boasts several health benefits. From easing digestive issues to relieving tension headaches, you can expect the same benefits plus the therapeutic perks of CBD.
Oliver’s Harvest full-spectrum oil contains a unique full-spectrum cannabinoid extract that cannot be found within any other CBD product in the market. Depending on your physiology, you may desire to increase the frequency of your servings to suit your personal needs.
We recommend starting with the suggested serving twice a day for three weeks before making adjustments. Increase your servings by one additional serving per day, allowing two additional weeks to note any change in effect. If, after increasing your serving frequency, you find you desire more, you may increase your serving size as well. We suggest doing so in 0.25 ml increments. We recommend that you pay attention to your body and how it responds to Oliver’s Harvest product and let those observations be your guide. Will hemp oil help with pain?
Premium hemp seed oil, proprietary blend hemp extract oil, fractionated coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, stevia extract.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.